- 1 Tablespoon regular or super fine sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sparkling white sugar – opt. but gorgeous!
- 1 good sized lemon
- 1 1/2 Jiggers lemonade
- 1 1/2 Jiggers simple syrup*
- 1 1/2 Jiggers Limoncello
- 3 Jiggers Absolut CitronVodka
Cut lemon in half then with each half cut a pretty slice for garnish- set aside.
Combine your sugars on a plate; using a remaining lemon half, coat your two rims of your martini glasses quickly coating the wet rim in the sugar evenly- set aside.
Using a citrus reamer, juice the remaining lemon halves into your martini shaker.
Add your lemonade, simple syrup, Limoncello & Citron vodka. Add ice, cover and shake really well.
Pour the amazing contents into your glasses and float your lemon slice on top.
* Combine 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water on stove until sugar has dissolved- store in fridge for 2 weeks
I cannot believe what all my summer entailed! Continue reading “Exhilarated & Exhausted”