Easter greetings! Continue reading “Easter feast ideas”
- 12 ounces premier white chocolate chips
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- white chocolate for enrobing
- sparkling sugar
- crushed lemon drop candies
In a double boiler warm up cream, add chocolate stirring well. Turn off heat and add in limoncello, lemon juice & zest. Stir together and cover with plastic wrap- refrigerate 2-3 hours. When firm enough to work with – use a small cookie scoop and form balls, roll with your hands to form a nice shape. Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Return to the refrigerator to firm up. Melt the remaining chocolate in double boiler- using a fork enrobe each truffle and return to cookie sheet. If the chocolate seems to thick then add a little bit of shortening to loosen it up. Top with a sprinkling of sparkling sugar and crushed lemon drop garnish. Return to refrigerator to chill once more before packing them into gift boxes.
- 1 Tablespoon regular or super fine sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sparkling white sugar – opt. but gorgeous!
- 1 good sized lemon
- 1 1/2 Jiggers lemonade
- 1 1/2 Jiggers simple syrup*
- 1 1/2 Jiggers Limoncello
- 3 Jiggers Absolut CitronVodka
Cut lemon in half then with each half cut a pretty slice for garnish- set aside.
Combine your sugars on a plate; using a remaining lemon half, coat your two rims of your martini glasses quickly coating the wet rim in the sugar evenly- set aside.
Using a citrus reamer, juice the remaining lemon halves into your martini shaker.
Add your lemonade, simple syrup, Limoncello & Citron vodka. Add ice, cover and shake really well.
Pour the amazing contents into your glasses and float your lemon slice on top.
* Combine 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water on stove until sugar has dissolved- store in fridge for 2 weeks